Monday, February 27, 2012

Always have a Plan B..

Guess who is an Aunt!!
Just call me Aunt Weezy! 
(nickname from my asthma days. It's awful I know)
Isn't he just precious? He came off the assembly line on Sunday morning at 1:56 a.m.
He weighs 6lbs exactly. 6lbs of cuteness and just adorableness!!
And this is Byrd and I at the hospital begging cute Mr. Baby to come out because it is sooo
late at night!



So today was the first day of the Woman Challenge and Madre and I were pretty lazy about it.
Today was just a tiring day for the both of us :(
She had a long day with Sir Cuteness and Grandma at the doctors and I'm not feeling too awesome.
Buutttttt
we did get some awesome pictures.
Mine:
Today's challenge was to go for a walk and find something picture worthy. 
So this is the trail by my house and every time I walk there now it makes me said because these 
woods use to be full of trees
and nature and simple beauty and now there is barely anything left.
Picture worthy= remembering what use to be.

This was madre's picture of the day. I'm not quite sure why she thought this was picture worthy but oh who am I kidding? Just look at those muscles and don't even get me started on the face.
That's my "I work out because I'm sexy look."
:)

So all in all...an amazing weekend. 
One of my favorites in a while actually.

This is a song dedicated to the Lord..and how thankful I am that He lets me be "Free to Be Me."
:)
Love you all.

Believe*

No comments:

Post a Comment