Wednesday, March 14, 2012

The Man Behind the Curtain

It is I! The Great and Powerful Oz!
I wish :) Love that classic.
Anyway...sorry about the no post for years. I went on a little escape to this guys house:
He went on Spring Break and kidnapped me for a week. This is a picture of him at a cute little diner near Fair Grove that we go to.



This is us making homemade brownies! Its a wee bit blurry but that's only because I was so excited about eating the brownies! Mama Byrd taught me how to make homemade icing that night
 and now I am a legit chef! 
Those brownies were so delish! 
There was none left by the end of the night!

We had a great week together but by the end of it I was more than ready to be back using my own shampoo and eating everything out of my own fridge.




Monday Wingman and I went on a five mile walk at a local trail. I strained my groin muscle which was AWFUL! Talk about epic whining. Don't worry guys I am back to health and back to working my booty for the beautiful weather we are getting lately.

This is Wingman and I after we survived the 5 mile walk. Mom later that night made me walk an extra 2 miles so this booty actually walked seven miles!
 In one day! 
Never before has this body experienced that.




Yesterday, was Tuesday. Every special Tuesday the Girls and I go out on the town and have a good time. 
Last night we went to this place that we nicknamed "Shanty Italian place."
I personally didn't care for the food but the company was AMAZING!

Madre met us at the Shanty Italian place and from there we had an adventure to Hobby Lobby.
It was a magical night.
I can not wait to be pushing Madre in a wheelchair in forty years
to the next Italian place we run away to and all us girls all wrinkled up!
Tuesday...always a good day :)

I am so sore from working out...getting sexy is hard work...sigghhh
but so worth it!
Wellll...I am off to Emerald City folks to send Dorthy back to that flat hill called Kansas :)

Hasta la vista!


Believe*



3 comments:

  1. I gotta find a way to get out with you ladies when I'm old & in a wheelchair :)

    Good for you on the long walk!!! Staying sexy IS hard work... I should know! (I totally cracked myself up with that statement) haha!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is always room for one more! And I'll even help you badazzle your wheelchair :)
      And I laughed with you on that sexy comment because it seems like something Madre would say lol you crazy ladies.

      Delete